Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ulta Haul

Hi Darlings!

So I went to Ulta today with a simple mission - I needed some new shampoo. Of course, I ended up with a few more items along the way... Oops! But there were some sales, so of course I wasn't going to pass that up. And I also had enough Ulta points to reduce my purchase even more. 

The shampoo is one I've been eyeing for quite a while. Every time I go into Ulta, I slow down in the aisle and my eye is caught by the bright, bubbly packaging. So this time, I finally caved because lo and behold, it was discounted (gasp)! I picked my favorite scent, and happily was enthused to shop for a few more things because shopping was going so well. 


I believe this shampoo is by Ulta itself, and it was the name "Beauty Smoothie" that first caught my eye. This shampoo is actually also a shower gel and a bubble bath. I love that it's multi-purpose because it's something I've never experimented with before. The smell is perfectly fruity, sweet, and fresh, and I can't wait to try it out. Beauty and smoothies - sounds like a party to me. :)


I picked up two of these because they were only $6 each. Kenra is much more expensive than the average hair care brand, and I've been looking for a good texturizing product, so this seemed just right. I'll be using this tomorrow to help style my hair and I couldn't be more excited! Taffy anyone?


The last item is simple, but essential. I finally broke down and bought one of those things you always have in the back of your mind, but always forget because it seems so small. But I'm positive that this purchase will turn out to be a life-changing one... or hair-changing. You're actually supposed to brush your hair with a fine-tooth comb instead of the other types, because this one will keep away frizz, damage, and breakage. It's the healthiest way to brush your hair. I'm glad I purchased this and will definitely try to use it in the future instead of my regular brushes (time for a new hairdo!)

Those are the things I bought for this small weekend haul, I'm very excited! Have you bought anything interesting lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment