Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jet Set To Paris

Hello Darlings!

Let's take a trip to Paris! My nails for the week are Loreal's "Jet Set To Paris". I received this as a gift and I just love it! However, I feel that it's too intense for spring and summer - it's one of those deep statement colors that fits the colder months, so I've been saving it. And what a cute name! It makes me feel so girly when I put it on.



So now that autumn is around the tea table, I'm breaking out all my fall favorites, and this is one of them! I thought it would be a good transition nail color for approaching fall. I love how bold it is! Even with only one coat, it's very opaque. My impression of the Loreal polishes is that they're good quality and worth the money.


There's something so classy to me about a good deep blue nail color, and I love the contrast and how much it pops next to my yellow Baby Lips! It shows how striking the blue is, although I don't know if any of my pictures quite do it justice!



I'll be wearing this pretty often this fall and winter, and it'll continue to be one of my favorites for the season. Tea toast to the coming autumn (I'm so excited)!


No comments:

Post a Comment