Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bath Bling: Vidal Sassoon Hair Mask

Hello Darlings!

Sunday is the last day before the weekend - why not give yourself that little extra bit of pampering?
That's what this product is perfect for - it was a random discovery of mine, and a very happy one. It's the Vidal Sassoon Hair Mask... Pampering for your hair in a little jar!


I found this cutie at Target, and figured, for the amazing $4 price, why not give it a try? I've been looking for a good hair mask for a while, and this cheaper option was a good trial run to test out the hair mask waters. 


I just LOVE the consistency of this mask - it feels like a slightly heavier whip cream. The fact that it's also in a jar is another big plus - I love scooping out the product in my hand because it's so creamy and soft. 

The theory is to leave the mask on for one minute and then rinse it out. But I always leave it on slightly longer - and the result is amazing! I brush my hair after showering, and when I used this mask, there were NO tangles in my hair whatsoever, and my hair was soft as could be! 

If you've been styling your hair - especially heat-styling - like most beauty gurus do, then apply some of this during your next shower, and your hair will be refreshed and oh so thankful. And another bonus? The smell is heavenly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment