Friday, August 23, 2013

Facial Friday: Olay Fresh Effects

Hello Darlings!

It's time for another Facial Friday - and I knew just the thing to talk about! I might just add this facial kit to my tea party (a kettle is whistling!).

Here it is: the "Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System". Quite a spoonful! But it's every bit as amazing as it's name is long, and I'm so glad I decided to purchase not just the cleanser, but the entire kit. Because the brush is incredible.


Olay's Fresh Effects line is one directed toward it's younger audience, and this colorful kit caught my eye immediately. I decided to purchase the kit during a Walgreen's trip, and the lady working the beauty section saw how excited I was, so she gave me the example kit as well! I got two for the price of one, only adding to the happiness.


This is the Cleansing Brush. It is battery-powered, and when you turn it on, it has a very good vibration technique. The spongy bristles are the perfect combo of soft but deep-cleaning, and I find it very effective. Extra tip: this is also AMAZING to use as a lip scrub! Just turn it on and massage your lips, and they'll be unbelievably smooth, soft, and moisturized. You'll have kissable lips in no time at all. 


The cleanser itself is also perfection. I hadn't tried any Olay products before, so I had nothing to compare it to from the brand, but this cleanser is just right. It's exfoliating, but very gentle. My skin gets sensitive if the exfoliation is too rough, but it has no issue with this one - and it also smells so good!


I incorporate this into my shower routine, and it leaves my face feeling fresh, clean, and smelling heavenly as a bonus. The brush is great at getting all the angles and contours of your face covered, as well as doubling as a lip scrubber. 

I definitely want to repurchase this when I run out. The brush is also definitely going to be around in my shower items for a long time - I don't know what I did without it!

Have you tried this product? What are your Facial Friday Faves?


No comments:

Post a Comment