Friday, July 12, 2013

Facial Friday: Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment

Hello Darlings!

Today I'm introducing a new feature I'll be having on my blog: Facial Fridays!

Facial Friday will be a once-a-month feature post about a face product I've been loving or hating. I came up with the idea because I don't necessarily have a new facial product to review every week, but I just love these types of posts, so this will be a nice feature addition to add. 

And as for the subject: for this post, it's all about the eye cream

Let's address the elephant (or Panda, I like that better) in the room: eye bags. Talk about "unwanted baggage"!  
My mother's side of the family unfortunately has the "heavy" facial trait. Even when I am fully rested, I've got those dark circles that won't go away.
Concealer works miracles, of course, for dark circles - but that can be saved for later. Today, we'll talk about eye bags specifically. I am no stranger to the devilish (oops no swearing at a tea party!) awful problem, and so one must take beauty measures. 

Enter "Yes To". A discovery from a beauty subscription, I stumbled upon this brand, and after that, never let it go (at least, I don't plan to). I received a sample of the "Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment", which looks sadly small, but has lasted me over a month and is still going strong! I can see why a sample in the subscription was clearly enough: you only need the tiniest little drop for each eye. Meaning that this sample will probably last me a longg time. No complaints here! Let's take a look at the packaging - does anyone love it as much as I do?!

This packaging is just too cute :)

 
Flowers in it - I love that! And paraben-free

 The ingredients for this eyebag-savior product! 

For application, it recommends two times daily: morning when you wake up, and nighttime before you go to bed. It claims immediate results with tighter, lifted skin. 

I usually apply it once at night, with the results still noticeable and very satisfying. I don't apply it twice, the reason being the one thing I dislike about this product: the smell. One would think it's supposed to smell like blueberries, but all I smell is an odd, oily scent that is halfway between house-cleaning sprays and the somewhat alcoholic (bitter and too clean) smell of hospitals. I apply the cream at night to work its magic, and I'm sleeping so I don't have to deal with the smell. It's not strong, but you catch whiffs of it at random, and I just don't like it. Which is disappointing! Smell determines so much in products, even if the quality is spot on!

Here is the amount I use for one eye:

Barely anything on that finger! But it does a lot for those under-eyes. you can see why the sample will last you a while!


Back to the discussion!
The smell is minor in comparison to how much I love this cream, which is why I keep using it. I also apply any extra I have on my finger to my face and sometimes my neck. It's an amazing product and I've grown quite attached to my cute little sample - I'll be sad when it runs out, but that'll really give me the excuse to buy the full-sized bottle. 

The result? My under-eye area has been firmer, tighter, and noticeably more lifted after just two or three applications. I promise this product is magical! I'm always doubtful when it comes to this kind of thing, thinking there's no way - but Yes To has happily proven me wrong!

Definitely try out some other products by Yes To - I'm really curious to branch out and try other items, especially some of the Yes To Grapefruit and Yes to Cucumbers items! Let me know if you've tried or have anything by them and tell me your thoughts - or follow this link to shop some online!

I definitely say "Yes" to 'Yes To'! 


Thank you for joining this tea party! Here's to more Facial Fridays in the future. (Teacup toast!) Welcome to the tea party, Facial Fridays!

What facial products are you loving? Do you have a Holy Grail eye cream?



No comments:

Post a Comment