Sunday, August 18, 2013

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

Hi Darlings!

Today's review is about a product I was SO excited to try out - and now that I've used it, I'm even more excited, because it's amazing.

It's the Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub by Michael Todd. It's claims are: "exfoliates/removes impurities" and it's also suitable for all skin types. I used this in my shower, and since I've never used a charcoal scrub before, I was happily curious to see that it was a lightly grainy, black-colored consistency.


I find it perfect to apply during a shower, so that you can quickly wash it off very easily. The directions advise to apply the scrub gently to the face, to avoid over-stimulating the skin. The result is smooth, clean, soft skin that feels so marvelous afterwards! It does have beads, but very small, and more like a light grain. Since I'm a bit against exfoliators now because they're so harsh on the skin (even gentle ones, in most cases), this was perfect for me. 


The packaging of Michael Todd has always looked so cute to me. And the jojoba in this product is amazing. Love! 


Overall, I would highly reccommend this product. I've been wanting to try out Michael Todd for a few months, and this was the perfect first thing to try out. I'll definitely be using this as my go-to scrub, and I love the fact that it's a charcoal scrub as well. Definitely a new skincare love!

Have you tried any charcoal scrubs, or anything by Michael Todd?


No comments:

Post a Comment