Sunday, September 1, 2013

Product Loves!

Hi Darlings!

Today is a really rainy day - but don't let that stop your tea party! Here are two products I've been totally LOVING lately - just grab these two items, and turn that dreary day into sunshine! It's amazing what a good blush and smoky eye can do for your mood.

The first product is an eyeshadow palette by Rimmel London. It's 621 in "Orion", and it's one of their Glam Eyes palettes. I've had it for quite a while but only recently started reaching for it... and now it's been a daily must-have for my eyes. Whether it's a subtle look I'm going for with just a bit of shimmer, a dramatic smoky eye, or a flattering matte color for my lids, this is the perfect little palette that can do it all for me. My favorite has been a nice smoky eye. Perfect for a casual or dolled up face of the day!

 


Next is a blush by Wet N Wild, and it's in the shade "Mellow Wine". I've been super in love with this, because it's that perfect wine-red color with hints of purple undertones, which is a lovely match for my olive-toned skin. The texture of the blush is very smooth and blends well - there are also small amounts of glitters in the blush, giving it a bit of shine but not anything crazy noticeable. This is another product I love to just brush on the apples of my cheeks to give myself a healthy glow. It's been reached for during my makeup routine and it's become a well-used favorite.


What are some of your favorite products that you can't use enough? Any staples or must-haves?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment