Sunday, September 15, 2013

Come To Bed Red

Hello Darlings!

I know I just wrote about nail polish two posts ago, but what can I say? I finally bought a color by Butter London that I have been obsessing (yes, obsessing) over, and I immediately put it on my nails to show some autumn-induced color. So I had to blog about it!




The color is called "Come To Bed Red", which is such a catchy name that it made me love the color even more. I just love the idea of a good deep, pure red for autumn - I think it's a fall staple that every girly girl needs. Especially nail polish addicts!

The perfect holiday color - it'll also be great for Christmas. If you take any pictures outside in the snow, the contrast of the white and red will make those nails pop

As always, LOVE Butter London's packaging

Vibrant nails... hello fall!

I'll probably end up wearing this for the next few weeks because I just love it so much... what autumn color are you obsessing over? 

No comments:

Post a Comment