Friday, September 27, 2013

A Fall Haul

Hi Darlings!

I decided to take the week off from blogging; it's good to take a break every once in a while and let the blogger within recharge (with some tea of course!).

So now I'm back! and I have a little haul to share with you. I've been in the shopping mood lately - time to stock up on the autumn goodies! - and here are a few things I've picked up. Excuse the iphone picture quality - I was out of luck with cameras and lighting today.


I can now proudly say I've bought my first "big" candle from B&BW. The "Pumpkin Apple" is perfect for the autumn season - and it's also amazingly yummy-smelling! I can't wait to fill my room with this glorious scent. 
The mini candle is "Spiced Cider" and is also a great fall candle. I don't think it'll last very long, because I can't stop sniffing it every time I take off the lid. 
I FINALLY bought the coveted Hoola Bronzer by Benefit, and I'm so happy about it. Bronzer is a very fall/winter product to me, so I just knew I had to pick this up, as I've been eyeing it for months now. I also bought Elf's "Golden Bronzer" pallette, which I'm excited to try - I'll have to give a comparison review of the two of them, since they are on such different ends of the scale price-wise and quality-wise (supposedly). 
The Maybelline lipstick is one of their new autumn shades, and it's the perfect plum red color for some vampy dramatic lips or a lighter red, but still dramatic, pout. 
And of course, I can't resist those EOS lipbalms!! I got the green and blue ones, I'm so happy they finally were stocked at my local Ulta. (Read my EOS post HERE)

So that is my little Fall Haul - not a super long post, but I'm getting back into it, I promise! I'll be back with a post on Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment