Friday, September 6, 2013

Little Eos In A Row

Hi Darlings!

Is there really anything better than a good lip balm? And is there anything better than EOS? 

I say not! These lip balms are all-around perfect. They're moisturizing and good for those dry, needy lips - and I can't get over the cute egg-shaped packaging. Each one has a different scent that's always lush and somehow adorable. Overall, I can sincerely say I'm obsessed. I almost bought another "sweet mint" one during a Target run because it just looked so cute - even though I already own it! Buy one and you'll be addicted fast.


Fridays are always busy, girls, so keep a handy EOS by your side over the weekend - and say goodbye to any beauty malfunctions for your lippies! 

My favorite of the bunch has got to be "Summer Fruit", the dark red one in my little row. It just has the scent that suits me the most, so it's always in my purse with me. I'm almost out, so it might be time for a refill!
Second has got to be "Strawberry Sorbet", the light pink one - I always have this one on my bedtable. I apply it right before I go to sleep, and also in the morning. It's part of my nightly routine and the scent is growing on me - I kind of qualmed at it at first, but now it's very calming. 
Third would have to be "Lemon Drop", which is of course the yellow - the added SPF made this one my summer must-have! I took this trusty little one to the beach and all my pool trips, and it kept my lips hydrated. And the scent!! (Swoon) 
And lastly, there's "Sweet Mint", as cute as the pastel mint color of the packaging. The smell and taste of this one is incredible... however, I found this one to be very drying, due to the ingredient in it that gives your lips that minty buzz. While the feeling is all fuzz and fizzly, the end result isn't, which is why this one comes in last. I don't think I'll ever use it all up because the drying factor has turned me off a lot. But it's still cute - and I've become a collector of all the lip balms. Why? Just because. Does a girl need a reason when something is THIS cute? (We all know the answer to that)


I want to pick up "Bluberry Acai", "Honeysuckle Honeydew", and "Medicated Tangerine", but they are never in stores near me. But they're on the wish list!

Check out EOS's website if you want to browse some of their amazing products!

Do you own any EOS lip balms? What's your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment