Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow

Hello Darlings!

It's Friday, and it's time to get ready for the exciting weekend (tea party time!). Do you need to add some pop to your eyes for that photoshoot? Dress up a little bit for that social event? Look more polished when you're in a rush for that meeting? Well, here's my favorite way to add that special touch to my everyday face look: Loreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow, in Amber Rush.






I first saw this eyeshadow on a friend, and thought, "OMG.... that's so gorgeous!" My friend has blue eyes, like me, and this color made her eyes practically glow. It was such a beautiful eyeshadow, that I swore promised (much better) that I needed to pick it up.
I'm so glad I paid the rather pricey amount for this eyeshadow, because it is every bit worth it.

The consistency isn't a powder, but it's not like the consistency of Maybelline's Color Tattoos either. I describe it as a shimmery paste. The staying power is also very similar to the Color Tattoos; I can usually get a solid day's wear out of the eyeshadow with very few - if any - touch ups. Which is ideal for a busy beauty guru!








The rose gold shimmer brings out blue, so if you're blue-eyed, this is a must-have from the Loreal Paris Infallible collection! You can purchase it HERE from Target. 


Happy Weekend, darlings! What are your favorite eyeshadows? Have you tried anything from the Loreal Paris Infallible collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment